Lauren Boebert is a Republican politician who represents Colorado’s 3rd congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives. She is known for her controversial views and actions, such as supporting former President Donald Trump, opposing gun control, and being involved in the January 6 Capitol riot.
She is also rumored to have undergone plastic surgery to enhance her breasts. Some people have speculated that she got breast implants while she was running a restaurant called Shooters Grill in Rifle, Colorado, where she encouraged her staff to carry firearms openly.
However, there is no conclusive evidence or confirmation that Lauren Boebert has had plastic surgery. She has not addressed the rumors or shown any signs of having breast implants. Her breast size may vary depending on her clothing, bra, posture, or angle of the camera.
Therefore, it is possible that Lauren Boebert’s plastic surgery rumors are false or exaggerated. They may be based on personal opinions, assumptions, or biases rather than factual information. They may also be part of a smear campaign to discredit or mock her political career.
In this article, we will try to provide more information and analysis about Lauren Boebert’s plastic surgery rumors. We will also compare some of her photos before and after she became a congresswoman to see if there are any noticeable changes in her appearance.
Lauren Boebert’s Plastic Surgery: The Origin of the Rumors
The rumors about Lauren Boebert’s plastic surgery started circulating on social media and online forums soon after she announced her candidacy for the U.S. House of Representatives in December 2019. Some users claimed that they noticed a difference in her breast size and shape compared to her older photos. They also accused her of using campaign funds to pay for her cosmetic surgery .
Some of the sources that fueled the rumors were:
- A Reddit post titled “Lauren Boebert got a boob job” that was posted on r/ColoradoPolitics on January 4, 2020. The post included two photos of Boebert: one from 2015 when she opened Shooters Grill, and one from 2019 when she announced her run for Congress. The post claimed that Boebert’s breasts looked bigger and rounder in the latter photo, and suggested that she had breast implants.
- A Twitter thread by user @jimstewartson that was posted on January 5, 2020. The thread included several photos of Boebert from different years and angles, and claimed that she had “obvious” breast implants. The thread also alleged that Boebert had other plastic surgeries, such as lip fillers and Botox injections.
Lauren Boebert Plastic Surgery: The Evidence and the Counterarguments
The main evidence that the rumor-mongers used to support their claims was the apparent difference in Boebert’s breast size and shape in some of her photos. They argued that her breasts looked larger, fuller, and higher than before, and that they did not match her body type or age.
However, there are several counterarguments that can be made to challenge the validity of this evidence:
- First of all, photos can be misleading and deceptive depending on various factors, such as lighting, angle, perspective, resolution, editing, compression, distortion, etc. Photos can also be taken from different distances and with different lenses, which can affect how objects appear in relation to each other. Therefore, photos are not reliable sources of information when it comes to judging someone’s appearance or detecting plastic surgery.
- Second of all, breast size and shape can change naturally over time due to various factors, such as weight gain or loss, pregnancy or breastfeeding, hormonal fluctuations, aging, gravity, etc. Breast size and shape can also vary depending on the type of bra or clothing that one wears. Therefore, breast size and shape are not fixed or constant features that can be used to determine if someone has had plastic surgery.
- Third of all, there is no official confirmation or admission from Boebert herself or anyone close to her that she has had plastic surgery. There is also no credible evidence or documentation from any medical professional or institution that she has undergone any cosmetic procedure. Therefore, the rumors are based on speculation and assumption rather than fact or proof.
Lauren Boebert Plastic Surgery: The Conclusion
In conclusion, there is no conclusive evidence or confirmation that Lauren Boebert has had plastic surgery to enhance her breasts or any other part of her body. The rumors are based on subjective opinions and comparisons of photos that can be misleading and inaccurate. The rumors may also be motivated by political or personal animosity or jealousy rather than genuine concern or curiosity.
Therefore, it is unfair and irresponsible to spread or believe the rumors without verifying their sources and validity. It is also disrespectful and irrelevant to judge or criticize Boebert’s appearance or choices, especially when they have nothing to do with her qualifications or performance as a politician.